FORENSIC ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION
- First – 1500Rs
- Second- 1000Rs
- Third – 500Rs
- Last Date of Submission 22 June 2020
- Fill the registration form
- The content should be original and Unpublished.
- The content should be plagiarism free
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organization
- Content Should be in proper format
- One candidate can select more than one topic.
- Plagiarized content will be disqualified.
Note: Increase your chances to win by submitting more than one Essay. You can submit essays up to 6 topics.
- Forensic Document Examination
- Forensic Handwriting Examination
- Fingerprint Development and Examination
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic Medicine
- Forensic Graphology
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Forensic Biology and Serology
- Blood Splatter Analysis
- Forensic Photography
- Audio-Video Forensic Examination
- Arson/Fire Investigation
Essay Format (Word Limit 1000-2000 words)
- Types of cases encountered
- Role of Forensic Expert (w.r.t. selected forensic field)
- writers Name, contact and email ID
- File Name format- Topic name_ your name