Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. In which forensic courses does your organization provide training?
- Our organization provides specialized training in handwriting examination and verification, document examination and verification, fingerprint development and examination etc. Visit our site to know more.
Q2. Does your organization provide internship to under-graduates?
- Yes, we provide internship to under graduates.
Q3. Does your organization provide practical exposure?
- Yes, we organize practical sessions for the offline trainees. We also conduct workshops on different fields of forensic science.
Q4. What are the career and scope of forensic educational programs offered by your organization?
- You can visit to the given link and select career and scope : https://onlineforensictrainingcourses.com
Q5. What documents are required for online course?
- Self attested copies of identity proof, academic mark sheets, graduate or post graduate marksheets and photograph
Q6. How should I apply for online course?
- For registration of online course, visit https://onlineforensictrainingcourses.com and select Apply Online Forensic Courses
Q7. Do I get study material or relevant forensic books?
- You will receive sufficient study material through e-mail or student portal.
Q8. Do I need to attend classes on regular basis?
- For online course, access to online portal as per the course duration, once you complete your online course sessions you can enroll for Online Examination whereas for offline course, the candidate need to come to attend the class as per the course duration mentioned by the concerned authority.
Q9. What is the examination criteria for online and offline courses?
- For online course, the candidate is assessed by conducting online examination as well as viva as per the date given by the concerned authority. The assignment and presentation must be submitted via online portal and for offline course; paper-pen test along with viva is conducted. The assignment and presentation is need to submitted by offline mode.
Q10. Whom should I approach, if in case I need any help?
- You can email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call +91- 9990292279 or +91-8368736251
Q11. Does your certificate applicable for job prospectus or CV/Resume?
- Yes, it is applicable.
Q12. Do I need to pay extra for online examination or for study material?
- No, your course fee includes charges for study material, online examination, etc. if you join or upgrade other forensic courses, you need to pay additionally as per the course selected.
Q13. Does your organization provide job after the course completion?
- For job application; you need to give interview and proficiency test.
Q14. Can I reschedule my exam date?
- Yes, we will provide you next date and that will be before 15 working days. No changes will be made after.
Q15. I live in South Africa, I want to enroll in Forensic Handwriting Examination course. How should I apply?
- You can choose our online learning mode and fill the application form.
Q16. I don’t live in India. How do I get study material and books?
- We provide you access of our online study material.
Q17. Do you provide forensic books for study?
- For online training, you will be provided with forensic e-books relevant to your course if you require hard copy to be posted to your address, you need to pay the MRP and delivery charges.